Return Shipping Instructions
Please print or save the important return instructions on this page
Please carefully package your hoop and send it to the location listed below. Local drop-offs are available by appointment only. If you're returning your hoop for repair or modification, please allow 1 to 2 weeks for us to perform the work after we receive it.
Ship Your Hoop To
Service Order #
5778 Lamar St
Arvada, CO 80002
MEGA SUPER IMPORTANT!!! Make sure to include your 7-digit service order number on the box. This will help us to process your request quickly.
Package Your Return Carefully!
We've received some awfully mangled returns. Please understand that we cannot be liable for hoops damaged in return shipment and it would really sadden us to see your hoop destroyed on its journey back to us. Even if you insure a package, UPS and the Postal Service won't pay on a damage claim if they determine a hoop wasn't packaged properly.
Recommended way to coil your hoop. Don't coil tighter than 20" in diameter.
Here are some tips for shipping your return:
- Use a suitably sized box. We recommend using a 20" x 20" x 2" for 5/8" and other small hoops, 24" x 24" x 2" for 3/4" sized hoops, or 30" x 24" x 5" for larger hoops. If using UPS make sure the length x width x height is under 5184 inches or it will incur additional shipping fees. If you can't locate a box suitable for use we can provide one to you by request for a fee. Be cautious when shipping from a UPS Stores. On multiple occasions we've received packages from customers where a UPS Store had charged them for a size and weight lager than the actual package. For the most reasonable shipping rates, we recommend bringing your package to a UPS Customer Center or the Post Office. It is significantly cheaper to create and print the label at home online (www.ups.com or www.usps.com)
- Fill empty space in the box with paper, bubble wrap, Styrofoam or other filler material. Please avoid packaging peanuts if you can.
- Always insure the shipment. You are responsible for the hoop's safe return.
- Include your full name and return shipping address on the box. Including a second copy inside the box is also a good idea in case the label falls off the box in shipment.
- Save money and avoid unwanted surprises by purchasing and printing your own UPS or Postal shipping labels from home at ups.com or usps.com. Or have us make one for you (see below).
Don't Over Pay For Shipping!
Shipping should cost around $15 in the US. We sometimes see customers pay as much as $75 and up. We don't want to see you throw your hard earned money away. To make it as cheap and easy as possible for you to send your hoop to us, we can send you a UPS shipping label and/or box to use.
If you have the original box we shipped you the hoop in, or a box with a length x width x height that's under 5184 inches, we can sell you a flat rate UPS label to use. The UPS label can be purchased below. When you purchase a label from us, we'll email it to you within about 1 business day. Print it out, tape it to the box, and drop it off at your nearest UPS Store or call 1-800-PICK-UPS to request a pick up. It's that easy!
If you don't have the right sized box, we can send you one to use for the amount that it costs to ship one to you. A box can also be purchased below.