Recovering from a failed Atomic V AF firmware update
Follow these instructions if a firmware update has failed on your Atomic V Advanced Feature Hoop.
If your hoop still turns on
Check the following things and try again:
- Astral battery is fully charged.
- Phone has an Internet connection.
- Astral is turned on and close to phone.
If your hoop does not turn on
- Hold the joystick in.
- Tap the Bluetooth icon to reconnect.
- Start Firmware Update.
- Wait for an orange light on the microprocessor board to light.
- Release the joystick and wait for the update to complete.