This page is the first step in returning your Astral flow tool to us for service. Please follow the instructions closely so we can fulfill your request quickly and accurately. If you have any questions, please Contact Us.
What The Service IncludesWe want your Astral to last a very long time, grow with your changing needs, and be able to be upgraded with new advancements. We proudly offer a full menu of services to assist with this. We perform a full inspection on every item that we disassemble for service. We're continually improving the design of our products. When working on yours, we'll often update it with these new improvements free of charge.
What It Will Cost
- If you have any trouble with your Astral flow tool due to an original defect in a part or our workmanship, we'll fix it free of charge.
- The warranty does not cover things such as tubing kinked from improper collapsing/coiling or damage caused by water or dirt.
- For more information on what that covers and doesn't cover, see the One Year Warranty.
- Repairs not covered by the warranty will be billed at the time of service according to the Service Menu.
- A deposit might be required before starting more involved services.
- For paid services, we'll send an invoice to pay via email when your service is ready. Payment is due when the invoice is sent and we're not responsible for items left unpaid past 45 days.
How Long It Will Take
- Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for most repairs and services (not including shipping transit times).
- It can take longer during busy times of the year, such as in the Spring and around holidays and major festivals.
- If you need to have your item back by a certain date, please confirm the timing with us BEFORE sending it in.
- If you need a hoop for a performance while yours is in the shop you can borrow a hoop.